TOPIC: What are you working on? Brickwalls – Givonna Angliss WHEN: Saturday, June 19, 2021 TIME: 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM This is a ZOOM meeting. The attendance is limited, so please request access using...Read More
Italian Genealogy with Friends
Mary DeMatteo Sangalang, Founder and Chair
…over the years we’ve had fieldtrips to museums, libraries, and even Roslyn’s ethnic cemetery! I’m very proud that we have supported each other in our quest to find our Italian ancestors, sharing tips, resources, and celebrating successes.
Join us while we help each other research our family histories:
- Share your successes and discoveries with friends.
- Everyone is welcome for continuous or periodic research support.
- Keep up to date on the latest local Italian genealogy activities
As a group we share what we’ve learned:
- How to get started.
- Discover what works.
- Don’t repeat our mistakes.
- What to do when you hit a brick wall.
- Get new perspectives on how to solve your research issues.
- Discover online Italian genealogical sources.
TOPIC: Informal Genealogy Chat WHEN: Saturday, July 17, 2021 TIME: 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM Normally, we don’t meet in the summer so we thought we’d try a genealogy social Zoom meeting with no set agenda. ...Read More
We are a Special Interest Group of the
Eastside Genealogical Society.