Food Bank Drive sponsored by CASA Italiana Italian Cultural Center
WHEN: Saturday February 20th & Sunday February 21st
TIME: 9am to 3pm both days
WHERE: 13028 1st Ave S, Burien, WA 98168
We are inviting all of the Italian, Italian-American community members in the Pacific North West to participate in a “no contact” food drive. Volunteers will be staffing the parking area of the new Casa Italiana – Italian Cultural Center to unload donations of non-perishable foods. The donations will be split between three food banks in the area:<p>
- Highline Area Food Bank, https://highlineareafoodbank.org/
- White Center Food Bank, https://www.whitecenterfoodbank.org/
- Tukwila Pantry – Emergency Food Bank, https://tukwilapantry.org/
Suggested Items to donate (that have not been opened or expired):
- Canned food- tomatoes, sauce, meat, tuna, soup, fruit, vegetables, peanut butter, jelly
- Meal in a can- chili, stew, ravioli . . .
- Meal in a box- burger/tuna helper, macaroni and cheese . . .
- Packaged-pasta, cereal, oatmeal, pancake mix, rice, beans . . .
- Hygiene – shampoo, toilet paper, toothpaste, soap, feminine products, deodorant, sanitizer
- Baby- diapers (medium and large), diaper wipes, formula, baby food